I am leaving tonight for Toronto to attend the Search Engine Strategies 2006 Conference and Expo. This tradeshow is being called the “Premier Event” for Search Engine Marketing and Optimization, and is scheduled for April 25th and 26th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (North Building).
While this event no doubt has tremendous value to my Internet Marketing business, I am actually proud to represent the AdWords Optimization Team once again at the Google booth. During these two intense tradeshow days, I will have back-to-back “maximization” sessions with our advertisers to discuss their account and advertising goals in detail. These sessions will last the entire day, but are limited to 30 minutes each (my time is valuable!), and we will talk about in-depth and advanced optimization strategies to help them achieve the results they desire in their Google AdWords advertising campaigns.
This is an event that most people are paying upwards of over $1000 to attend, and you can bet that one of the most valuable assets that everyone is jumping on is the chance to speak 1-on-1, face-to-face, with a live AdWords Optimization Specialist. The tremendous value of such coaching can be worth over $1000 an hour, and it is with great honor to not only represent Google as the expert, but also to be able to provide at no additional charge to SES attendees.
And of course, despite all the hard work I will be putting in as a booth staff member, I am not going to pass up the opportunity to take advantage of attending one of the biggest SES shows of the year for free! You can bet that I will be roaming around other Search Engine companies’ booths to grab resources, literature and freebies!
In addition to the Google booth, here are some of the other events that will be going on at SES Toronto, taken from the official website at http://www.jupiterevents.com/sew/toronto06/index.html:
- Organized by world-renowned search authority Chris Sherman.
- Delivers real-time actionable information you need to grow your business through search engine marketing.
- Teaches the ins-and-outs of search engine marketing from top search experts and the search engines themselves.
- Provides a unique setting to network with fellow marketers and search engine industry professionals and discuss the trends in search engine marketing.
- Grants access to the world’s most comprehensive gathering of search engine marketing & optimization-related solutions providers and potential partners & affiliates
- Get the latest event information at the SES Blog
Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo 2006 features presentations and panel discussions that cover all aspects of search engine-related promotion.
What You Will Learn:
- how search engines list Web sites for free and through paid placements
- how to get free “organic” traffic by building a site that pleases search engines and your visitors
- how to efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to rank your company at the top of search engine results.
- how to calculate the ROI of your search marketing efforts by tracking your visitors from the time they hit your site until they buy—and get tips on improving conversion if they don’t!
- how to build links that generate traffic to your Web site, and how to avoid the penalties of “spamming” the search engines
- what’s coming next in the constantly evolving world of Web search, and how you can profit from those changes
As you can see, a ton of amazing resources. I definitely hope that my 2 days of sessions don’t wear me out too much, because I still want to find the time to network and to have fun!
Fun? Yes, there’s also an SES Party on Tuesday night! SES parties are some of the best times you will have. And this one is going to be in Toronto! It’s not going to get any better than that…
Well, I better get packing. This is going to be one hell of a trip.
See you in Toronto!