It’s been over 2 years in the making, but today, Jeremy Gislason and Simon Hodgkinson has finally launched what the world is calling the “Marketing Main Event 3.”
The product itself is called CMS Infusion, and it is a powerful piece of software that allows you to build your websites and manage members as well as content, along with dozens of other comprehensive and advanced features, all at a click of a mouse!
Here is just a small list of what CMS Infusion can help you do:
- Build An Automated Lead Generating Site
- Build A Free or Paid Membership Site
- Build Your Own Article Directory
- Set Up A Content/Contextual Adsense Site
- Develop A Training or Serialized Content Site
- Start A Video Based Site
- Start An Audio / Music Site
- Create A Joint Venture Network
- Create A Business to Business Portal
- Sell A Single/Multiple Digital Product
- Sell A Single/Multiple Physical Products
- Create An Automated Customer Support Desk
- Sell Ad Space On Your Site
- Establish A Service or Product Review Site
- Build A Software Directory
There’s no way I can explain CMS Infusion better than the Marketing Main Event 3 page itself, so I will let Jeremy Gislason and Simon Hodgkinson explain CMS Infusion in detail on their website.
But before I pass you over, I want to let you know that I have so much confidence in the CMS Infusion software, that I have actually made this a Marketing Main Event 3 myself…
Available for the first 20 people who purchase from the link below, I am giving away a bonus package worth over $2997, including a free ticket to Mike Filsaime and Paulie Sabol’s The Internet Marketing Main Event 3 on September 14th, 15th and 16th in San Francisco, CA!
And if you check out the link below, that’s not all …
Take 5 minutes and see the amazing offer I have put together for the first 20 people who take advantage of my CMS Infusion bonus package!